Grads and Parents! Please see bottom of this page for the 2017 Bursary Booklet and Application Forms!
We'll continue to update this page as bursary and Scholarship information becomes available. Grads! Please look at this list below (posted March 6, 2017)
1. Macdonald Wood Park Society is offering a $500 bursary to a grade 12 student who is going to college/university for Environmental Studies, Natural Science or Archeology. Application forms are available in the counselling office. DUE: MARCH 15, 2017
2. The Union of National Employees is offering a bursary of $1,000. Applications are open to all grade 12 students who are proceeding to post-secondary. Application forms are available in the counselling office. DUE MARCH 31, 2017.
3. Any grads who are heading to VIU in the fall and are interested in being considered as a nomination for the VIU President’s and VIU Chancellor’s Entrance Scholarships, please come to the counselling office for more info. DUE: APRIL 28, 2017
4. The Educational Facility Managers Association of BC is please to announce 4 x $1,000 bursaries. Applicants must be dependents of school district employees, working in Maintenance or as Custodial staff. Application forms are available in the counselling office. DUE: APRIL 30, 2017
5. The Joint Diversity and Training Trust offers 10 scholarships valued at $1,000 to individuals who have played a significant role in diversity initiatives in their school or community. Come to the counselling office to learn more about this scholarship. DUE: MAY 1, 2017
6. Do you have a great idea to make a positive difference in your community? Coastal Community would like to make it happen and reward your efforts with $2,000 towards your post-secondary. Come to the counselling office for more information. DUE: APRIL 1, 2017
7. Have you applied for admissions to VIU and been accepted? You are now eligible to apply for their scholarships and awards. Come to the counselling office to find out how. DUE: MARCH 31, 2017.
8. RE/MAX of Western Canada is offering 16 x $1000 bursaries. See the counselling office for more info. DUE: MARCH 13, 2017
9. BCGEU is offering $45,000 in scholarships to full-time and part-time post-secondary and high learning students. Scholarships for full-time studies are $3,000 and scholarships for part-time studies are $2,000. Apply now online at: www.bcgeu.ca/2017 scholarships DUE: MARCH 12, 2017 @ MIDNIGHT
10. BC Dairy Association Scholarships (2 x$500) for students that have competed in school gymnastics or track & field. Come to the counselling office to pick up an application form. DUE: MAY 15, 2017
11. BC School Sports Scholarships are for those grade 12 students that participate in BCSS approved school sports. Come to the counselling office to learn how to apply for these scholarships. DUE: MAY 1, 2017