Grads and Parents! Please see bottom of this page for the 2017 Bursary Booklet and Application Forms!
We'll continue to update this page as bursary and Scholarship information becomes available. Grads! Please look at this list below (posted February 21, 2017)
1. The Joint Diversity and Training Trust offers 10 scholarships valued at $1,000 to individuals who have played a significant role in diversity initiatives in their school or community. Come to the counselling office to learn more about this scholarship.
2. Do you have a great idea to make a positive difference in your community? Coastal Community would like to make it happen and reward your efforts with $2,000 towards your post-secondary. Come to the counselling office for more information.
3. Stacey Levitt Memorial Award is one award of $2,500 to a student that loves life and plans to live it to the fullest. See the counselling office for the application process.
4. Have you applied for admissions to VIU and been accepted? You are now eligible to apply for their scholarships and awards. Come to the counselling office to find out how. Deadline for applying is March 31, 2017.
5. RE/MAX of Western Canada is offering 16 x $1000 bursaries. See the counselling office for more info.
6. BCGEU is offering $45,000 in scholarships to full-time and part-time post-secondary and high learning students. Scholarships for full-time studies are $3,000 and scholarships for part-time studies are $2,000. Deadline for submitting applications is at midnight on Sunday, March 12, 2017. Apply now online at: www.bcgeu.ca/2017 scholarships
7. BC Dairy Association Scholarships (2 x$500) for students that have competed in school gymnastics or track & field. Deadline to apply is May 15, 2017. Come to the counselling office to pick up an application form.
8. BC High School Boys Volleyball Commission awards scholarships to boys would have played on the Senior Boys’ Volleyball team and have a minimum of 75% average in courses at school. Application form is available in the counselling office.
9. BC School Sports Scholarships are for those grade 12 students that participate in BCSS approved school sports. Come to the counselling office to learn how to apply for these scholarships
Complete Bursary Booklet2017.pdf Application Group 1-2017.pdf Application Group 2-2017.pdf