SD71 is in the process of migrating email to Office 365 for all staff.
How to Clear the Cache in Google Chrome
- From the "Menu" (3 dot colon :) button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose "More Tools" > "Clear browsing data…".
- Select "Menu" > "Settings" > "Advanced" > "Clear browsing data…".
- Press "CTRL" + "Shift" + "Delete" keys – Time Range: All Time
How to Clear the Cache in Firefox
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. ...
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Press "CTRL" + "Shift" + "Delete" keys – Time Range: Everything
How to Clear the Cache in Internet Explorer
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Press "CTRL" + "Shift" + "Delete" keys – Click Delete
How to Clear the Cache in Microsoft Edge
- Click the 3 dots … in the upper right and choose "Settings"
- Under Clear Browsing Data click the button "Choose what to clear"
- By Default the top 4 are checked off, and click "Clear"
- Press "CTRL" + "Shift" + "Delete" keys – Click Clear
Safari 10.0.1+ (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
- Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then in the small popup, selection Remove Now.
Safari 8.0 - 10.0 (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
Safari Mobile - clear cache on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Now scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Advanced.
- Tap on Website Data. ...
- Scroll to the bottom again and tap on Remove All Website Data.
- Confirm one more time you'd like to delete all data.